The Mindful Clean Plate ®
Trademarked & Copyrighted in 2013. The Mindful Clean Plate is a nutrition program for mindful, clean, and healthy eating. The client ais the author and the Dietitian is editor of this behavioral and science focused nutrition program. This journal blueprint method allows for an on-going relationship between the client the Dietitian. The Mindful Clean Plate provides a platform for understanding, accounting, and exploring food choices, and social food behaviors.
I have taken all my expertise as a Registered Dietitian, Board Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics, accomplished athlete, and Elite Fitness Trainer and wrapped it up into one powerful tool for Americans to evolve healthy and strong!
Next Stop, Birmingham, Alabama!
Silver Linings, llc presents
The Mindful Clean Plate
An Insight into Mediation, Yoga, and Nutritional Healing.
Saturday, January 4 @ 8:30am-1pm.
Develop and expand your understanding of mindful nutrition, eating for energy, and/or weight reduction. Learn an evidenced-based nutritional therapy based on whole-systems medicine. This immersion experience offers training focused on both the science and art of nutrition, and includes both didactic and experiential learning. Ideal for anyone who wants to explore the approach of intuitive nutrition in an environment that supports self-care.
- How to create your personalized nutrition plan. Each participant will receive a copy of The Mindful Clean Plate©
- How changes in agriculture and the environment have impacted human health
- Popular approaches to nutrition today and evidence behind them
- Core clinical imbalances and their relation to common chronic diseases
- Integrative approaches to nutrition; including a nutrition-focused physical
- Identify the specific anaerobic and oxidative processes involved in the conversion of food to energy
- The most influential dietary characteristics as they affect metabolism
- The role of specific nutrients in the health of physiological systems
- How to use whole foods and dietary supplements therapeutically
- Mindful eating training and practice
- Benefits of integrating nutrition with yoga, massage, and other mind-body practices.
Silver Linings is pleased to offer this workshop taught by Registered Dietitian, Elite Fitness Trainer, Yoga teacher, and founder of Metamorphosis Fitness & Nutrition, llc, Danielle Fryer, RD, CSSD, CFT and Author of The Mindful Clean Plate.
· Enrollment is necessary.
· Please email or call soon as space is limited.
· Fee $99/person due upon enrollment.
Hosted by Silver Linings, llc. ~1805-11th Ave. South~ Birmingham, AL~ thehealingartscenter.blogspot.com
*Participants are asked to pack a lunch that also includes his/her favorite edible treat. There is NO Judgment on what you choose to bring! This 'treat' is apart of the mindful eating training exercise. Also, bring plenty of water, as we will be mindful to be well hydrated while we learn. Bring your Yoga mat and any other cushions you desire to make yourself comfortable, as we will be sitting on the floor.
I want to bring Mindful Nutrition teachings to a city near you! Contact me for booking. 908.894.8700